Your interest and support in attending Sydney Eisteddfod events gives great encouragement to the performers, and as Sydney Eisteddfod receives no state or federal government funding, revenue from ticket sales helps us to provide the platform and keep the opportunity alive. Tickets are GST free.
GENERAL SESSIONS (excluding Sydney Opera House)
Each Session: Adult: $15 Conc: $12
5 x Tix (buy 4, get 1 free!) Adult: $60 Conc: $48
GENERAL SESSIONS AT THE OPERA HOUSE
Each Session Adult: $33 Conc: $28
2 Session Ticket Adult: $60 Conc: $48
A cost-effective way of attending unlimited general sessions at each of the following venues:
APGS, Broadway: Adult: $60 Conc: $48
Playfair Hall, Shore School: Adult: $60 Conc: $48
Smith Auditorium, Shore School: Adult: $99 Conc: $75 (excluding Principal dates as listed in the Program)
BULK TICKET ORDER - The Concourse, Chatswood (excluding Principal dates as listed in the Program)
Dance & Drama - One free admission ticket per group will be issued by the Session Manager when registering. Normal admission charges apply to all other helpers with the group should they wish to see the performance.
Choirs & Orchestras - For all registered schools and colleges, one helper per 10 students will be issued a free admission ticket when seated with the group, when the conductor registers with the Session Manager.
Teachers who have submitted 10 or more students in solo events are eligible for ONE Festival Season Pass. To claim, they should write to Sydney Eisteddfod giving student names and event details. Please allow 10 days to receive this pass in the mail. An administrative charge of $7.50 will apply.
Conc= Children (4-16 yrs); Pension, Senior & Student Cards (ID must be shown)
HOW TO BUY
Session seating is unreserved. Tickets are sold at the venues prior to each Session. Correct money for our volunteer ticket sellers is appreciated. Please note that credit or debit cards are not accepted at general sessions.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. The right of admission is reserved by the venue’s management.
2. The right is reserved to vary, substitute or withdraw advertised programs, artists, venues and seating arrangements.
3. The ticket is valid only when purchased through an authorised agent.
4. No refunds or exchanges except as provided in the Entertainment Industry Code of Fair Practice.
5. Cameras and other recording devices are prohibited in the venue’s auditorium.
6. Mobile telephones, pagers and so forth must be turned off before entry into the venue’s auditorium.
7. The right is reserved to refuse admission to a ticket holder who arrives late to a venue. The ticket holder may not be
allocated to their designated seat or area, until there is a convenient break on the program, if any, or at interval.
8. Patrons who disrupt a performance, who are in use or possession of a prohibited object, or fail to produce concession ID
as appropriate may be asked to leave the venue without refund of ticket purchase.
9. Tickets must be retained throughout the performance.
10. If other conditions apply, they are displayed either at the box office or near the entrance to the venue.
11. Friends of Sydney Eisteddfod have preferential booking up until 28 February for all Principal Dates listed in the Syllabus and Program, after which all other ticket orders will be processed in order of receipt.